AARC-EVAC Push Button Remotes
AARC-EVAC™ Wireless Linked Emergency Alert Systems are designed to be activated by AARC-EVAC™ remotes.
AARC-EVAC™ remotes use a single channel digital wireless link to remotely trigger one of the many message or alert options available on the AARC-EVAC System.
Single Push Button Remotes are available for: “Press for Assistance”, “Evacuation”, “S.O.S. Assist”, “Lock Down”, “Bell”, “All Clear”, “Drill” and “Cancel”.
“Evacuation” AARC-EVAC™ Push Button Remotes are also available in a two button version, which has a “Cancel” button on the side.
- Easy installation – Wireless Radio system no wires or wiring required
- Single button (two button also available for “Evacuation” with “Cancel”)
- Red Light on Panel will light when Button pressed
- Secure operation with over 4 billion unique digital codes
- Press button to trigger an alarm
- Internal Antenna
|Operating Range||Up to 300m (depending on transmitter & receiver location)|
|Power Supply||2x AAA (UM-4 1.5V) Alkaline Type*|
|Size||127mm (L) x 70.7mm (W) x 25.5mm (H)|
|Weight||92.6g (without batteries)|
|Mounting Holes||4.5mm dia. (suit M4 tapping screws)|
*Warning: Do not use Lithium type 1.5V cells, as this type of battery may damage the unit.